Monthly Sales Results
Important points to remember when viewing monthly sales results
The assumptions and criteria listed below were taken into account in preparing this material.
Your understanding will be appreciated. Please use this as reference material.
- This material is updated around the 25th of each month. However, there will not be updates in the months of March, June, September, and December when financial results are announced.
Please view materials for each of these financial results announcements.
- This material does not contain revenue information for each individual month, but accumulated data continuing from the start of the fiscal year in April.
- Plan refers to the yearly plan announced at the time when the fiscal year begins. Even when changes are made during the period to yearly revenue expectations, they will be made in comparison to the yearly plan contained in this material.
- Disclosed information is presented in the following ranges below.
Range -1% - 1% 1% - 3% 3%-5% 5%-7% 7%-10% 10%-15% 15%-20% Represented in 5% blocks hereafter
- Disclosed information is based on preliminary figures each month. Thus, this could differ with figures appearing in semi annual and annual official announcements. In such an event, the figures in the official announcement are the correct ones.
- Direct exports from Japan are included in the figures for the Japan side.
- There are few overseas businesses within SSB and some other divisions, so information pertaining to a particular region is omitted.